I’m back in Mexico after visiting my kids for two weeks in June 2918. Then I lived in Belize to volunteer on a Permaculture Farm through July.
I reFired by moving out of my apartment in Lenox, Massachusetts in 2017. I consolidated all my possessions into two suitcases and one backback
In Guanajuato I continue to…
- help people reFire
- live my own reFirement story
Besides that I’m focused on…
- hiking, bicycling, strength training, meditating, eating healthy food
- blogging about how I create the life I’ve always wanted
- Developing My Deep Bucket List
- figuring out how to persist with my own values in the Tump era
- launching an online workshop
- running workshops for expats
- living each day as if it will be my last
I have estimated my date of death as…
Thursday, May 8, 2025, when I will be 89 years old.
For more about Guanajuato…
If you have feedback or suggestions for posts, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page and maybe create a new post and/or video. Probably the best way to get notified of what’s new is to subscribe here. Last update: December 1, 2017. (Page inspired by Derek Sivers.)