Workshops and Other Events
Free educational, hands-on workshops to teach and encourage people of all ages how to use your talents and passions to find and pursue your life’s purpose.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2-3 PM Mexico or Central Time (UTC-06:00) The reFirement Map: How to Navigate the 5 Most Common Challenges to Find Meaning, Purpose, and Joy in Retirement. For more information, click here.
- Sunday, September 3, 3-5 PM Mexico or Central Time (UTC-06:00) What do we mean by retirement in today’s world, when we expect to live meaningfully into our 80s and beyond? A discussion group of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. RSVP to Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 1-2:30 PM US Pacific, 4:40-5:30 US Eastern – Break Through Your Retirement Fears to Your Best Next Step, Berkshire South Regional Community Center, Great Barrington, MA.
- Wednesday March 15, 2017 9AM to Noon US Eastern – It’s My Time to Shine. What’s My Next Step?, Berkshire South Regional Community Center, Great Barrington, MA.
- Wednesday April 29 9:30 AM to 12 noon US Eastern – Activities for Life Overview – at the Tolland Public Safety Complex; 206 West GranvilleRd (Rt. 57); Tolland, MA 01034. For more information click here.
- January 27 – Refire! Don’t Retire, Carol’s Costa Rica Club, San Isidro Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica.
- October 2016 – Refire! Don’t Retire, Berkshire South Regional Community Center, Great Barrington, MA
- July 2016 – Refire! Don’t Retire, Lee Public Library, Lee, MA
- April 2016 – Getting Older Is Not Getting Old, Lenox Community Center, Lenox, MA
- March 2016 – Five Steps to an Amazing Life in Your 80s, Devonshire Estates, Lenox, MA
- February 2016 – Create An Amazing Day!, Church on the Hill, Lenox, MA