Here are the top 4 things you asked for in a community of peers.
In the December poll of GoRefire News subscribers, I asked three questions. The first one was about what you are looking for from a community of peers. Here were your top four answers
- Insight into who I am and what contributions I can make for the common good
- A lesson in personal freedom.
- Support to grow myself. Inspiration for all, connection, trust
- Stories about others’ retirement
I also asked what are your biggest challenges. You answered:
- Narrowing my focus
- Finances and deep insecurity
- Love relationship
- Fear that I’ll waste my retirement by getting lazy
Finally, I asked what are your biggest opportunities. You answered:
- Living life to the hilt and learning something new every day
- To start each day afresh
- To tell my truth
- I’m getting close to retirement and will have the time and freedom to be me
Based on these answers, I’m considering a new and improved approach to GoRefire.com. Stay tuned!